Nick I have an original box of new OG-4's (non metal base) and a sealed box
of A-101.  They're NIB and I have noticed they have a filter I think
intended to reduce glare.  I have a bunch of 6802's as well NIB.  When my
neon addiction got really going it branched out into much more than Nixie
tubes.  It is sorta an affliction.

Bill