The initial design was intended to include the OG4. The difficulty is that
the bulb size and the pin orientation is so different to the British and
American dekatrons. I would need to redesign and have made PCBs
specifically for the OG4. I’m unlikely to do this. I have loads of British
dekatrons and Nick has loads of both British and American.