Regarding ZM1370 - I literally posted a link to my photos of one earlier in a reply to your initial post.

On Nov 24, 2023, at 6:59 PM, Magnedyne <miro.sigm...@airgrips.de> wrote:

Alright I’ve done some more research and it appears that this sign might even more special than I previously thought. Some have claimed that Telefunken never sold the ZM1360 and ZM1370 due to them turning out not economically viable. The datasheet for the Varisymbol mentioned datasheets for the ZM1360 and 70 being worked on. I have furthermore found no documentation regarding the ZM1360 and ZM1370 ever being commercially sold. Now of course a lack of documentation is in no way proof but I’ve also not been able to find anyone, or even pictures for that manner, of these two tube types.

If this were to be true I’d have pre production, or rather sample tubes as production never happened. I’m very glad that none of these seemingly nonexistent tubes are „defective“/have a coating.