Topics in this special issue:

  1. K12> Website on physics
  2. RESOUR> AN E-GOV TOOLBOX
  3. MISC> [DIGITALDIVIDE] Vietnam Seeks to Monitor Customers at Internet Cafes
     (fwd)
  4. RESOUR> SOCSTUDIES: Face of America 2002
  5. K12> Educational Word-Guessing Games for Macintosh and Windows
  6. K12> Re: HISTORY: Ancient Greece (2)
  7. MISC> [DIG_REF] Library of Congress launches chat service
  8. UPDATED> Information Literacy Tools
  9. MISC> [DIG_REF] INTERNET: SEARCH: SUBJECT SPECIFIC TOOLS: Google Sets
 10. PROJ> [Hilites => Projects] Ages 11-14  Where In the World Am I - revised
 11. MISC> [DIG_REF] NEWS: ARTICLES:  Media Coverage of FBI Library Visitations

Archives for Net-happenings can be found at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=NET-HAPPENINGS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&GROUP;=comp.internet.net-happenings