Hi Dave,

thanks for help.

When I understand right, to setup the trap-receiver (snmptrapd),
I have do get the engineID of the trapsender (snmpd) with

snmpget -v3 -u unsec -s noAuthNoPriv localhost:4700 snmpEngineID.0
SNMP-FRAMEWORK-MIB::snmpEngineID.0 = Hex-STRING: 80 00 1F 88 01 C0 A8
01 81

And than I add this v3 user with that engineID to the snmptrapd.conf:

createUser -e 0x80001f8801c0a80181 unsec MD5 "--none--" DES "--none--"
authUser log unsec noAuthNoPriv

Than I can setup the traptarget via snmp, which result for example to
this configuration:

snmptable -Cib -r0 localhost:4700 snmpTargetAddrTable
SNMP table: SNMP-TARGET-MIB::snmpTargetAddrTable

       index                  TDomain             TAddress Timeout
RetryCount   TagList    Params StorageType RowStatus
'internal0' SNMPv2-TM::snmpUDPDomain "7F 00 00 01 00 A2 "
1000          5 internal0 internal0    readOnly    active

snmptable -Cib -r0 localhost:4700 snmpTargetParamsTable
SNMP table: SNMP-TARGET-MIB::snmpTargetParamsTable

       index MPModel SecurityModel SecurityName SecurityLevel
StorageType RowStatus
'internal0'       3             3        unsec  noAuthNoPriv
readOnly    active

So it works fine :-)

With Regards,

Claus