Anyone ever see:
  relocation error: /usr/lib/libnetsnmpagent.so.5:
    undefinded symbol: hosts_ctl
?

Getting this when doing Gets/Dumps.  I can see some
OIDs, but eventually get comes back with genErr or
noSuchName and the above error.

Will try on newer version on net-snmp, but being as
I'm under the gun here, I thought I'd post right
away to see if someone's seen this.

[running 5.0.8 on ppc64 SuSE]

Thanks,

Carlos