Sorry for that, the reply-to field was not set and I didn't see it....
I've set MIBDIRS and it worked... only problem is that I still have to
put the default mib dir in the path cause if I don't net-snmp doesn't
find the default mibs. So I guess the only way to solve my problem is
to query the system for the location where net-snmp is installed. Is
there a way to do that? (guess that's more of a linux question rather
than a net-snmp one, but I'm new to linux anyway, so if you guys can
help me that would be great...)
Thanks

Fabio