Hello,

after some difficulties in subscribing I hope this mail is send ok.
Sorry, if there were multiple copies of this question in the list.

I use a perl script as pass_persist EXEC to handle some OIDs.
snmpget and snmpgetnext requests work fine but I am not sure about set requests.

# snmpget -v 2c -c COMMUNITY HOST OIOD TYPE STRING

results in

# Error in packet.
# Reason: notWritable (That object does not support modification)

I did not find any explicit descriptions about handling set requests with pass_persist in the snmpd.conf manual. Is it possible to handle set resquests with pass_persist at all? Did I oversee anything?

Thank you in advance for any hint.

Jakob