Dear sir,

My sincere thanks to Mr.Robert sir, Mr.Dave sir and all the NET-SNMP Team....helping and guiding me in doing my project work.

As i said in my first mail.. i am doing a project for my final semester MCA course regular.
my project title is "Network Management for Broadband wireless access based on WiMAX and IEEE 802.16f"

sir, i have completed my project and currently preparing my documentation for my project work done... i request both Mr.Robert sir
and Mr.Dave sir.. their consent to add their names to my project
acknowledgement column....????

and also if you wish .. i will post my project abstract of one page... exactly stating what i have done using net-snmp ????

kindly please do reply for this...

with sincere thanks & love,
n.parthiban.