This is getting pretty frustrating actually the more I use the various commands.  The config files should allow me to set my own defaults but shouldn't lock me into those choices.  Now I can't get more verbose output unless I comment out or rename my snmp.conf file first.

If I were to come up with a change that didn't change the way any of the options functioned, just the order in which they are applied, would there be a chance of it getting put into the next version?  At this point I'm just talking tough... I imagine this would probably be quite difficult and take someone like myself a very long time to do.

-- Brad

On 11/7/05, Marc Wiatrowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

I have wondered about this annoying "feature" as well.  Does
anyone know?

marc