Hi Mike,

After you run configure, open agent/mibgroup/mib_module_includes.h and
move the line "#include mibgroup/kernel_sunos5.h" to the top. Then run make.

PS. You also need to include the line "#define
NETSNMP_INCLUDE_IFTABLE_REWRITES" in include/net-snmp/system/solaris.h
to get the new tables to work.

Cheers,
Anders