Cleared~! OMG,it is so easy to you,but i can't think about it,thank you very
much!
    And is the method I use the best way of resolving the problem of dynamic
trap receiver?If I meet these questiones of API using angain,how can I find out
the error quickly by myself?

Dave Shield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:
  On 08/02/07, jin zhou wrote:
> I choose using API routines
> "snmp_pdu_create(SNMP_MSG_TRAP2)" and "snmp_send(ss,pdu)"
> to send traps,while the session peername and port can be specified.But i
> meet the troulbe:it always send traps on port 161

Specify the destination as "somehost:162"
(and forget about the remote_port field).