Hello All,

I need some information related to OID representation
>From SNMP agent I need to send one MIB attribute (which may be columnar)
value as OID in trap PDU's varbind.

For example 1.2.3.4.5.6 is MIB tables OID and index is display string So
suppose I need to send 1.2.3.4.5.6.1.1.2.abc (represented as)  OID in
the var bind of trap PDU   .
So my question is
1) Shall I need to send 1.2.3.4.5.6.1.1.2.97.98.99 ?
If it is then how SNMP manager is going to understand that I have send
1.2.3.4.5.6.1.1.2.abc
2) If the table need two column as index and data type of one column
different than other then how I need to send.

For example 1.2.3.4.5.6 is MIB tables OID and it needs two column to
identify row uniquely .Data type of one column is display string another
is integer .The how can I send 1.2.3.4.5.6.1.1.2.abc.12 as OID.

Please help.

Regards,
Somenath