Thank you Dave.  This was very helpful.  Using this suggestion I now
have snmpwalk ouput of:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] snmp# snmpwalk -v 2c -c public localhost
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendObjects
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendNumEntries.0 = INTEGER: 1
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendCommand."swap_percent" = STRING:
/etc/snmp/bin/check_swap_pct.bash
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendArgs."swap_percent" = STRING:
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendInput."swap_percent" = STRING:
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendCacheTime."swap_percent" = INTEGER: 5
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendExecType."swap_percent" = INTEGER: exec(1)
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendRunType."swap_percent" = INTEGER:
run-on-read(1)
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendStorage."swap_percent" = INTEGER:
permanent(4)
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendStatus."swap_percent" = INTEGER: active(1)
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendOutput1Line."swap_percent" = STRING: 0
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendOutputFull."swap_percent" = STRING: 0
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendOutNumLines."swap_percent" = INTEGER: 1
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendResult."swap_percent" = INTEGER: 0
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendOutLine."swap_percent".1 = STRING: 0

>From a quick read of the NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB file am I correct in
assuming that the NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendResult."swap_percent"
line is the integer result of the command I want to use as the argument
in my "monitor" statement?

Something like:

monitor -r 10 -u citadelInternal
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendResult."swap_percent" = 0

Thanks again.

-Eric