From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dave Shield
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 3:14 PM
To: Lambert, Eric
Cc: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: More questions on exec/extend

On 25/04/07, Lambert, Eric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From a quick read of the NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB file am I correct in
> assuming that the NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendResult."swap_percent"
> line is the integer result of the command I want to use as the
argument
> in my "monitor" statement?

That's the "exit $PCT" value from your script.
Because it's an integer value, it can indeed be used as the target
of a "monitor" statement.

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE

The contents of this message and any attachments may be privileged,
confidential and proprietary and also may be covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act.  If you are not an intended recipient, please
inform the sender of the transmission error and delete this message immediately
without reading, disseminating, distributing or copying the contents.  Citadel
makes no assurances that this e-mail and any attachments are free of viruses
and other harmful code.