        I think you are confusing "loaded MIBs" and "running agents" here.  The
MIBs (information structures) can be loaded into the tools so that you may view
the results of queries to Dell Windows running the Dell agents - this is what
Thomas showed you how to do.  You cannot, however, get Dell MIB results if you
have installed Linux on a Dell computer unless Dell provides the agent in an
RPM (which I doubt), and you have configured that agent and your master agent
to connect.

        HTH,

Mike