Hi Mike,

I have already installed Dell Open Manage Server Administrator
on the same machine and it should take care of the agent side
on that machine.

then either from Dell IT assistance on windows or from snmpwalk
I can not get any information from Dell OID (1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10892 )

is there any way to enable debuging in snmp or
is there any other way to see inside of OID rather than snmpwalk.

I don't know if is not returning any result because the agent
is not functioning properly or