        Are you sure it is connected to your master agent?  Could it be
providing its own master?  Could the agent need a master which is not being
provided?

> then either from Dell IT assistance on windows or from snmpwalk
> I can not get any information from Dell OID (1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10892 )

        This implies that the agent is not connected to your master agent.
Installing the MIB files only helps translate values into textual form - SNMP
behavior is independent of MIB transalation, so if you are not getting any
values in the 1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10892 from a walk, it is because there is no
agent to speak to.

        Dell's manual at
http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/software/svradmin/2.3/stormgmt/evntmntr.html
 implies (to me) that there is no agent.

> is there any way to enable debuging in snmp or
> is there any other way to see inside of OID rather than snmpwalk.

        It is customary to use snmpgetnext before using snpwalk, but it is
highly unlikely that you will find anything that way.  Beyond that is only
verbose output, which is probably not for you.

> I don't know if is not returning any result because the agent
> is not functioning properly or

        ...because there is no agent?  I think that is the issue here.

        HTH,

Mike