All,
I sent a question on the snmp walk/get next issue last week. I have not
had any replies. So I am not sure what that implies.

Has anyone ever used these functions in a subagent?
netsnmp_create_table_data_set
netsnmp_table_set_add_indexes
netsnmp_table_set_multi_add_default_row

etc

Does anyone know if these functions work for a table - besides a simple
get/set of an object?
I am having no success with using any of the mib2c generated code for
the purpose of being able to do a get next or a walk on a simple table.
I have tried all the different variations of mib2c using the many
different .conf files. Nothing works for getting a get next or walk of a
table to operate correctly. The details are in the original email that
was sent out and pasted below.

Should I be using the old style code such as:
REGISTER_MIB("abc", abc_variables, variable4, variables_oid);

Thanks for any help you can give - as I am really stuck.
Joan