        Then the proxy is probably not configured correctly.

> It is strange but how can i check that my daemon was built
> with the ucd-snmp/proxy module?

$ net-snmp-config --snmpd-module-list | tr [:blank:] "\n" | grep proxy

        ...will tellyou if it's been built in. Make sure you're passing the
"-Le" (or equivalent) flag to your snmpd in case there's an error in your
configuration statement.

        HTH,

Mike