Hi All,
I have configured net-snmp with disman/event and notification for linkup and
down trap . My traget system is a mips-linux .While configuring I am getting
a warning message like:
configure: WARNING: Can't check sysctl, manually define
NETSNMP_CAN_USE_SYSCTL if platform support available

But it's comiling without any problem.
While running this in mips board I am not getting any linkUp Down traps.

But If I am compiling it for a general Linux box , it's giving the trap
notification perfectly.

Any help .
Please give me some idea.

Thanks