        No.  That would only permit you to receives traps from the local host.
The most common value for snmpTrapdAddr is 0.0.0.0, which means, "listen on all
IPv4 interfaces, including localhost", which means that notifications may be
directed to any of the hosts' interfaces, including 127.0.0.1, and be received.
 For production systems it is common practice to restrict the listening to a
single back end network interface so traffic from the internet at large is
summarily ignored.

        This has nothing to do with which hosts may send notifications to your
listener.  The only mechanism to screen IP addresses is the "authCommunity"
statement - see the snmptrapd.conf man page for details.

        HTH,

Mike