        Please review:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/169847
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1213.txt?number=1213

        Note that the spec indicates TimeTicks are hundredths of a second, but
Microsoft's documentation interprets them as milliseconds.  This has always
been a problem, expect it to always be a problem.  Just divide your uptimes by
ten for Windows systems.

        HTH,

Mike