        Yep.  Seems pretty clear to me, too, and everyone else I've heard speak
on the subject.  I've never heard Microsoft address the question, but they have
been notified many, many times.  If they didn't fix it in the first few years,
I would expect it to never be fixed, as legacy is also a valid specification.

        HTH,

Mike