s> So do I conclude my requirement as follow:
s> Requirement: As I do the discovery to send the inform  request
s> Conclusion:
s> 1. I will send the inform request for engine ID probeing
s> 2. Inform request will be framed as describe in RFC 3414
s> "This may be accomplished by generating a Request message with a
s> securityLevel of noAuthNoPriv,
s> a msgUserName of zero-length, a msgAuthoritativeEngineID value of zero
s> length, and the varBindList left empty." [as per rfc 3414 section 4]
s> Please add your comments.

Yes, that is exactly what I'd do.
--
Wes Hardaker