Hi,

I got the point due to which problem is occurring.

Please find the code below:

if ((rc = usm_parse_security_parameters(secParams, remaining,
        secEngineID, secEngineIDLen,
        &boots_uint, &time_uint,
        secName, secNameLen,
        signature, &signature_length,
        salt, &salt_length,
        &data_ptr)) < 0)

After calling this function in API sequence "snmpv3_parse ---->
usm_process_in_msg'", the "secEngineID" extracted from data (received
through trap) is wrong. It gives some garbage value and incorrect length.
Due to this, the function calls ahead returns "UNKNOWNSECURITYNAME" error.

Please help in this. Is there any way to correct it or confirm the data
read.

Thanks
Gaurav