Hi Dave,

The APIs are reading all values correctly till the point Security parameters
need to be read. Even, "Security name" is read correctly.

The command used is:

snmptrap -e 0x0102030405 -v 3 -u administrator -a MD5 -A mypassword -l
authNoPriv -d localhost 42 coldStart.0

The secEngineID value is some garbage value and secEngineIDLen is 5.

Thanks
Gaurav