Hi Dave and All:

 Send trap problem was fixed,use a new routine.Thank you!
         snmp_alarm_register(5,     /* seconds */
            0,      /* repeat (every 10 seconds).here,the value is 0,can send
the trap immediately! */
            send_uitJBODPowerATraps_trap,      /* our callback */
            NULL    /* no callback data needed */);

Another question,I use tools mib2c.iterate.conf mib2c.scalar.conf and
mib2c.notify.conf get all my generate code,now the init_uit() got all the data
rightly,but all the data was the time when they was got,not the newest,if I
modified some of the device parameters,I couldnot got the update data,That's
not the way I required it ,I want to the init_uit routine can get data
periodically,so I can get the newest data.Would you give me some hits?

 Thank you,Dave!as usual.

 Alex