On 17 August 2010 07:28, AC. <achuan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can get table information that I need by using mib browser, but I find two
> questions when I do it.
> Q1: If I use the command to get Table A, the agent will ask the
>       inforation A and information B.

"The command" is a bit vague.
How exactly are you retrieving the table.

Remember that many SNMP clients typically work by issuing a series
of GETNEXT requests, starting at the beginning of the table, and
continuing until this runs off the end.   But the only way that the client
knows that it has reached the end of the table, is to issue a request
that returns something else (i.e. the next object in the MIB tree)
   This is normal - most clients would hide this from the network
administrator.

> Q2: If I get a table Information only ONE time, but the agent will ask the
> information more than one time.

Again - this question is really too vague to answer.
But it's probably the same underlying answer.
You are getting confused between a single command ("snmpwalk"
or "snmptable"), and the sequence of (many) SNMP requests that
are used to implement this command.

See any good book on SNMP for more details.