On 25 August 2010 08:30,  <anup.shan...@emc.com> wrote:
> Attached is the code..

And the header files?

What I'm looking to do is to try out your MIB module
on my local system, so I can see exactly what is going
wrong.   In order to do that, I need *ALL* the stuff that
you have added (including the C++ objects that you
appear to have defined)

Or better - a version of the code that uses standalone,
hardcoded dummy data (rather than pulling it in from
VPLEXConfigurator) , but still displays the same problem.

If we can isolate the problem using such a test setup,
then it should be possible to apply the same fix to your
live setup.