Hi,

After a bit of investigaton, the Getnext and bulkget calls go to the next
table, by adding a dummy colum entry with the below function call.

/*****************************************************************************************************************/
            case COLUMN_TABLENOOP:
                {
                    u_char x = '1';

                    netsnmp_table_build_result(reginfo, requests,
                        table_info, SNMP_NOSUCHOBJECT,
                        (u_char*) &x,
                        sizeof(x));
                    break;
                }
/*****************************************************************************************************************/

However the Snmpwalk does not retrive the next table column values, the call
reaches the column handler with the call as below, but the snmpwalk stops here,
and does not go further.

                snmp_set_var_typed_value( request->requestvb, ASN_OCTET_STR,
                    (u_char*)table_entry->rName,
                    table_entry->Name_len);

Any ideas further??

~Anup