From: dave.shi...@googlemail.com [mailto:dave.shi...@googlemail.com] On Behalf
Of Dave Shield
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 1:20 PM
To: Shankar, Anup
Cc: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: Fails:: SNMPGetNext and GetBulk has the IP Address Index reversed
in the request.

On 26 August 2010 06:27,  <anup.shan...@emc.com> wrote:
> Could you get a chance to look into this.

I've managed to reproduce the problem, yes.
   (Once I'd stripped out all of the remaining
    C++ stuff from your example code!)

Unfortunately I've only got one day before I leave
for a week's holiday, so I'm not going to be able
to look at finding a solution for a while.

And I can't promise anything about how quickly I'll
be looking at it when I get back.   The run-up to the
start of the academic year is one of the busiest times
for University support staff, so Net-SNMP work
will have to take a back seat for the time being.

Hopefully one of the others will be able to make a
suitable suggestion in the meantime.