Yes, you are correct.

I was just trying to explain what must get into snmpd.conf file.

Of-course it is not at a good IDEA to put dictionary words for security.
They are more like passwords. :-)

Yeah, I would not suggest anyone to do it. I understand the
complexities of having poor, easily guessed name in the .conf.

But, that was just my example.

Cheers,

--
-- Ashwin Kumar