Thanks for Dave's advice for security, I would fix the problem later.

Now the first priority is to make snmpd work and get it load  the *.so
module.

I runned snmpconf, and created the snmp.conf and snmpd.conf and restart the
snmpd in /usr/local/sbin/snmpd with -f -Le option,
It still complains about access control information like the following:

Warning: no access control information configured.
  (Config search path:
/usr/local/etc/snmp:/usr/local/share/snmp:/usr/local/lib/snmp:/root/.snmp)
  It's unlikely this agent can serve any useful purpose in this state.
  Run "snmpconf -g basic_setup" to help you configure the snmpd.conf file
for this agent.
NET-SNMP version 5.6.1

and "snmpdget -v2c -c public localhost sysDescr.0" doesn't get any response.

I attatched the configuration file created by snmpconf , is there any
problem with that?

--
Best Wishes,
姜 宇 <2nth0...@gmail.com>