On 10 February 2012 15:02, Francois Bouchard <francois.bouch...@mpbc.ca> wrote:
> Is there defference in the code using mib2c -S cache=1 -c
> mib2c.table_data.conf myTable   instead of
> mib2c -c mib2c.table_data.conf my myTable, option 1) ?

Errr... that second form looks invalid.
mib2c only takes a single root OID.

It would either be

    mib2c -c mib2c.table_data.conf  my
or
    mib2c -c mib2c.table_data.conf  myTable

Not both.

I'm not quite sure why you're being asked questions
(unless it's because of the invalid invocation) - table_data
is a single, non-interactive configuration.

But to answer your question - yes, I believe -S cache=1
*is* different to "local cached copy" option