According to the documentation (
http://www.net-snmp.org/dev/agent/group__cache__handler.html), a changing
the flags will change the behavior of the cache system.

After some testing of my module, it is possible to state that the agent's
data change almost instantly (when the external data changes).  In fact, a
refresh from the browser will trigger a free of the cache memory
(mpbcRMHAlarmTable_free) and then load (mpbcRMHAlarmTable_load) will
occur.  A cache free is also called after 60 seconds of inactivity...

 ...so the flag NETSNMP_CACHE_DONT_FREE_BEFORE_LOAD is not present.

Where would be a nice place to affect the cache handler with the flags ?

Francois