Hi I have also generated code usinng mib2c.iterator cache time out is working
for 60 or more
thnan 60 seconds if it set value less than 60 seconds say 10 or 20 or 30 second
at that time
 xxx_PortTable_free(netsnmp_cache * cache,
void *vmagic) is calling also 60 second

Dave please let me is 60 seconds are minimum time for cache cleanup.

~Suresh