Listening now, quite like this. I've used Miku Miku software, that was a
long time ago, I think the version I have wouldn't run now.
I think re: The Human Use of Human Beings there's a split; as you might
know, my own music emphasizes the physicality of playing; I've was
influenced decades ago by Albert Ayler, Guiseppe Logan, etc., free jazz
musicians and musics that was based on the body, the cry, the testimonial,
and so forth - music in bodies in music. From that viewpoint, constructed
music relates to areas like AI poetics, in other words the body is lost in
construction and for me there's a troubling politics in that (again, as in
AI poetry).
That said, I love this and the seductive quality of the music. FWIW, I
wrote an article years ago on Kyoko Date, Date Kyoko, one of the earliest
and most popular virtual idols; we have the original cd-rom here, and of
course the voices sound somewhat similar. It's a fascinating area!
And love the back-beat almost withdrawn lyrics of The Central Memory!

Thanks, Alan