Lovely writing and very appreciative of your ongoing attention Max.

If any others here haven't yet voted...you can look at the work and
register here https://peoplesparkplinth.org/ until Tuesday 31st.
Registration closes at 8.30pm and then the vote closes at 12 midnight. BST

We are discovering a few wrinkles <sigh>
If you already registered or are a subscriber to Furtherfield then your
token has already been delivered to you by email with the subject header
“It’s Time to Vote for the People’s Park Plinth at Furtherfield Gallery”.
Please check in your inbox (and spam folders).

Warmly
Ruth

--
Ruth Catlow
she/her

*I will only agree to speak at events that are racially and gender
balanced.

**sending thanks
<https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-newsroom/press-releases/2019/november/think-before-you-thank-if-every-brit-sent-one-less-thank-you-email-a-day-we-would-save-16433-tonnes-of-carbon-a-year-the-same-as-81152-flights-to-madrid.html>
in
advance

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

decal.is <http://www.decal.is>