Hi Graz
Thanks for voting!
This usually means that you are using a different email address to try and
vote than the one you are registered with.
(Yes we need to make more communicative error messages ; )
Let's take this conversation off list.

Anyone else struggling to vote?
You have 10 minutes to register https://peoplesparkplinth.org/subscribe/

but till midnight to vote!