Hi Everyone,

I was hoping someone would say something; I didn't know him, but from his
work at Furtherfield, I felt his thinking resonated with my own the
strongest in the show.
There was no bio for him in the back; was that his desire?

Best, Alan, and Marc, I hope you're doing well. At the moment speechless,
too much pain everywhere. And thank you everyone for this list and
Furtherfield -