Hi Mark,

>That old adage that time heels all, is nonsense. The pain just finds fresh ways
>to sneak in and catch you unawares. I hope today is gentle on you.

It helps that others like yourself are understanding and read it for what it
is. I seem to never be able to get away from the subject of class because it's
so deeply built into my genetic wiring. The whole reason why I am what I am now
is because the profound feelings, memories and wider politics of it all.

>You’ve shown through the way you live and the values you keep that you honour
>your
>mother’s memory and act as inspiration to others. Especially myself.

That's lovely to know.

The situation of sharing this kind of stuff, whether it be from a personal
context or from a critical perspective, is not an easy one for me. Sometimes I
wish I just held it all inside, but it's so hard to push it aside or frame it
in a way that's less intense - it's as intense for me as it is for others
coming across this stuff.

>To quote the guilty feminist podcast, “I’m a feminist but…” I could do better.
>People like you help others do that, and that’s the beat tribute to our
>hardworking, working class mums we can be.

Yes I agree. From mentioning the pain I'm talking privately to other people
about their own class histories, it's creating bonds that are very positive.

>Love to all Netbehaviourists doing their best to be the best example to others.

Well, thankfully, this list allows room for the anomaly of personal reflection
of one's life as well as, critical knowledge :-)

Wishing you well.
Marc

Wishing you well

Marc