Dear friends,

I´m working on my new e-book Counter Theory of Colors.

I need your collaboration. Your feedback is essential to this project.

Hereby a link to the survey

http://surveys.polldaddy.com/s/0585AD78EB0ABF57/

It is a 10 questions anonymous survey about COLOR, no need to enter any
personal data.

It would be of great help if you would forward the link to your friends and
acquaintances.
Feedback from your children, parents and grand parents are equally important
to me to have a clearer picture on the subject, please help them fill in the
survey.

Thanking you all for your time

Best regards

Montserrat Bru

chairperson Zumzum Gallery. Emerging Arts
head curator Digital Power Poetry

--
Zumzum Gallery. Emerging Arts. India
Digital Power Poetry project

Zumzum Gallery.Emerging Arts. Barcelona
post address: Gràcia Fiscal, s.l. Camprodon 1 08012 Barcelona Spain
Spain Cell: + 34 629486684

Zumzum Gallery. Emerging Arts. Holland
post address: Anthonie Camerling 16 3322EA Dordrecht The Netherlands
Holland Cell: + 31(0) 613539662

Skype: zumzumgallery

http://www.zumzumgallery.com/
http://www.digitalpowerpoetry.com/