  From: Montserrat Bru Manobens
  To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
  Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 8:06 AM
  Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] New project Zumzum Gallery: Counter TheoryofColors

  You´d be surprised to know that most people around the world,children and
seniors included, do have favorite colors, as they have favorite food or
favorite partners.
  That´s what the survey says so far.

  You don´t have to have any favorite color. As a matter of fact you don´t have
to have any or do any survey at all.
  How about that for freedom?

  Happy? Good for you!!! Cool!

  Montserrat Bru

  ps. Have the feeling that NetBehaviour has got some grumpy-jumpy members. No
need to make a survey to ascertain this fact.

  On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 2:37 PM, james morris <ja...@jwm-art.net> wrote:

    >I´ve only posted my Color survey on NetBehaviour because I need statistics
    >for my newest project. I hope you respond to the survey. It would be cool
    >have your PERSONAL OPINION solely on the COLOR subject.

    If freedom is so important why do I have to have a single favourite
    colour in order to participate in the survey? having a favourite is
    something children have.

    james.

    On 16/5/2009, "Montserrat Bru Manobens" <zumzumgall...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
    >> "neutral" artists. And is it really possible to be "apolitical" insofar
as
    >> most of our daily choices have some political element to them?
    >>
    >> Also, and thinking of the boom of the notoriously apolitical Abstract
    >> Expressionism in the Cold War period, is it not natural for institutions
    >> back the least politically motivated artists in times when political
    >> stability is most important?
    >>
    >> regards,
    >>
    >> isabel
    >>

    >> 2009/5/16 Montserrat Bru Manobens <zumzumgall...@gmail.com>
    >>
    >> Hello Karen,
    >>>
    >>> Cool that you´ve taken "Ars politica" as a way of expression.
    >>> Cool that you think that you´re doing "the most interesting, dynamic and
    >>> exciting emerging art".
    >>>
    >>> Cool that you got me engaged here, answering your email about making
    >>> politics, because Politics is all you think about, isn´t it?
    >>> Cool that I´ve decided to work in something completely different.
    >>> Emergency in concept and quality.
    >>>
    >>> Yes, Zumzum Gallery´s criteria is intrinsically autonomous, non
tendencial
    >>> and apolitical and our purpose is to promote real emerging arts created
by
    >>> emerging artists, understanding emerging as original, different and
new. Our
    >>> productions are always art installations/sets. New TechArts and Digital
    >>> Poetry.
    >>> This is what we do.
    >>>
    >>> I don´t dig in Ars politica-Ars contrapolitica. Question of choice,
allow
    >>> me! That´s why I would never promote any of it. Not in my scope. Been
going
    >>> on forever. As a matter of fact, this kind of art has been supported by
    >>> churches and politicians and any other source of power and contrapower.
    >>>
    >>> I´m far more interested in presenting new interactive and creative
options
    >>> to the world. Cool too! And yes, under 30 artists are the ones who
really
    >>> need our support. Call it positive discrimination, if you want. Cool
too!

    >>> Now, to your last question: Zumzum Gallery do not need to belong or
follow
    >>> any political doctrine. We feel freer than free with our criteria. Like
    >>> said, we chose to keep autonomous, non tendencial and apolitical and
focus
    >>> in real, emerging options, as we understand them.
    >>> There´s no political censorship at all in the part of the world I come
    >>> from. Europe. Cannot say the same of India, where I´m now temporarily
    >>> located. Censorship over here is fierce in any kind of issue. Anyhow, we
    >>> managed to organize the international symposium Digital Power Poetry
    >>> successfully, which is great.
    >>> http://www.digitalpowerpoetry.com/
    >>>
    >>> By the way, I hope you did the survey on Color, thanks! It would be
great
    >>> if you could forward the link to the Color survey to any school,
university,

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29089193

    >>> digitalpowerpoe...@gmail.com
    >>> m...@zumzumgallery.com

    >--
    >Zumzum Gallery. Emerging Arts. India
    >Digital Power Poetry project
    >House 156. Anjuna Zoor Waddo
    >Anjuna 403509 Goa. India
    >India cell: +91 9850781599
    >
    >Zumzum Gallery.Emerging Arts. Barcelona
    >post address: Gràcia Fiscal, s.l. Camprodon 1 08012 Barcelona Spain
    >Spain Cell: + 34 629486684
    >
    >Zumzum Gallery. Emerging Arts. Holland
    >post address: Anthonie Camerling 16 3322EA Dordrecht The Netherlands
    >Holland Cell: + 31(0) 613539662
    >
    >Skype: zumzumgallery
    >
    >http://www.zumzumgallery.com/
    >http://www.digitalpowerpoetry.com/

>http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29089193
    >http://montserratbru.blogspot.com/
    >
    >zumzumgall...@gmail.com
    >digitalpowerpoe...@gmail.com
    >m...@zumzumgallery.com

  Zumzum Gallery. Emerging Arts. India
  Digital Power Poetry project
  House 156. Anjuna Zoor Waddo
  Anjuna 403509 Goa. India
  India cell: +91 9850781599

  Zumzum Gallery.Emerging Arts. Barcelona
  post address: Gràcia Fiscal, s.l. Camprodon 1 08012 Barcelona Spain
  Spain Cell: + 34 629486684

  Zumzum Gallery. Emerging Arts. Holland
  post address: Anthonie Camerling 16 3322EA Dordrecht The Netherlands
  Holland Cell: + 31(0) 613539662

  Skype: zumzumgallery

  http://www.zumzumgallery.com/
  http://www.digitalpowerpoetry.com/