Hi Ondrej Brody & Kristofer Paetau,

>We invite you to watch & criticize the video online...

first question:

I was wondering if there was any point in any criticism being made?

I have read some of the responses to some of your other works, such as 'dog
carpets' (http://brodypaetau.com/?page_id=119) and do not see any dialogue
between yourselves and the public - it seems as if there is no discussion
with the public, other than within the framework of people's reactions to
your work.

Second question:

So I'm wondering - is a reaction from the public whatever that may be, the
main purpose of your work?

karen.