Future Blackout?

We’re addicted to energy, yet how it is going to be supplied in future
is undecided. Can you make better choices than the politicians? Join our
team of mutineers to play our game and help us make an energy plan that
adds up.

http://www.danacentre.org.uk/events/2009/12/03/537

Test out the simulator based on Professor David MacKay's book
Sustainable Energy - Without the Hot Air, which calculates the real
numbers behind our energy needs. Rather than mocking up government
meetings and white papers, you'll be split into groups and gather around
magnetic whiteboards armed with specially designed pieces to give a
visual representation of our energy demands and potential supplies.

Discuss the pros, cons and impacts of all the resources we have
available to us and methods of reducing our energy.

Join us at the Dana Centre and help build a coherent and joined-up plan
for all our tomorrows.

Event organised by: Serious Change - http://www.seriouschange.org.uk/

The Science Museum’s Prove it! Gallery explores the evidence that human
activity is behind climate change. Decide whether you support a strong,
fair deal at Copenhagen.