Thanks Mark.

To me the most insightful part is where Charlesworth explains how
overarching forces of capitalism are causing an arts institution to
sponsor work by artists critical of capitalism. The tactical artists
cary out their confined, parochial, micro-critiques of capitalism
under the auspices of an institution that is only sponsoring their
work is because  more glamorous displays of spectacular capital have
become financially imprudent, and so they must resort to sponsoring
"authentic" (and conveniently inexpensive) displays of spectacular
anti-capitalism.

It's all depressingly Baudrillardian, and all sadly un-Debordian.

Curt