So according to what you've been told, the good one (terminology) would
be a digital one, using terminology specific to technology (coding,
networks,...) ?

What i see in the way you use words , and in your work, is a convergence
between painting and cinema (as references to themselves), and this
convergence occurs in digital networks. Maybe that's what we are
talking/writing about: the space and time where we live.

There's something occuring at a greater scale, outside and in the
artworld, it's the need for a flat screen on the wall to put some
pictures. That's also what painting is about, not the screen, but the
need for it. According to our vision of history, it was already there in
Lascaux (for example)

http://cyberechos.creteil.iufm.fr/cyber1/histoire/lascaux/Lascaux.jpg