Hi Daniel,

Much thanks for letting the Netbehaviour list know about your project :-)

Also, it's interesting that this work is inspired by the 'Glitch Art
aesthetic'.

A few weeks ago Rosa Menkman wrote an article called 'Entropic
elasticity: Critical Glitch Artware && the demoscene.' Based on an
interview with the Critical Glitch Artware Category organizers and
contenders of Blockparty and Notacon 2010; jonCates, James Connolly,
Eric Oja Pellegrino, Jon.Satrom, Nick Briz, Jake Elliott, Mark Beasley,
Tamas kemenczy and Melissa Barron.

http://www.furtherfield.org/displayreview.php?review_id=391

I am wondering what fascinates yourself regarding your inclusion of the
'idea', and then the 'implimentation' of Entropy?

Also, will there be a Linux version out soon so that I can play with it?

wishing you well.

marc

 > Hi, I'd like to introduce my programming language, Entropy. Entropy
was inspired by the Glitch Art aesthetic. Data decays as the program
runs. Each value will alter slightly every time it's used, becoming less
precise, and holding less meaning, until every string becomes a line of
gibberish. Only by not accessing the data at all -- not reading from it
or writing to it -- can it be kept intact.

be found here: http://danieltemkin.com/blog/post/Drunk-Eliza.aspx