Hi Martha,

Thank you for your positive post.

Part of the decision includes challenging my own ideas, approaches and
assumptions. A kind cleansing and re-evaluation. bringing about another
version of me - to be more open to other forms of learning and
expressions, which may have felt distant or even not part of my own
experience or understanding.

It will also tighten up my arguments relating to my shared and personal
practice also.

 >I don't think you need this
 > "formal education" to gain stature, but it may come in handy for
 > applying for grants and such. . .

So many reasons not to do it, yet many reasons to do so.

As you mention, stature is way down on my list. As you know, I am really
not interested in the genius syndrome.

This new venture is also about finding new ways for furtherfield to
survive and maintain its organic and free presence in the world somehow,
without having to go the usual bland and tedious direction of charging
subscribers, getting funds for research etc...

wishing you well.

marc